Rainor Dale, Project Manager, began working for Lerch Bates in 2019. Working out of the Lerch Bates Annapolis, MD office for the Logistics Consulting Group, interfacing with clients, producing CAD drawings, and providing logistical analysis.
Area of Expertise
- Participate in specific aspects of project development, including but not limited to construction administration, maintenance audits, site safety and equipment inspections and modernization projects for vertical transportation systems.
- Supports office active projects to ensure client satisfaction, quality, timeliness of delivery and timely billing and payment.
- Provides scheduled and requested reports to business support functions and leadership as requested, including but not limited to submittal review, progress reviews (both modernization and new construction, assist with final reviews, follow up reviews, equipment and systems status, percentage of work completed, billing percentages, and deficiencies lists.
- Emory – Winship at Midtown, Atlanta, GA
- University of Texas at Austin – Arena, Austin, TX
- Staten Island University Hospital – South Campus, Staten Island, NY