Timothy O’Brien, LEAN/DFSS GREEN BELT, LEED AP, Consultant, is currently working in the Lerch Bates’ Chicago Great Lakes office providing Logistics analysis and design services. With 30 years of experience, Tim has worked in the Material Handling industry as an Application Engineer as well as with multiple General Contractors providing design, system engineering, analysis, cost estimating and project management of vendors, subcontractors, and staff for various commercial construction projects.
Areas of Expertise
- Supply Chain / Material Management Departments
- Material Storage / Retrieval Systems
- Waste Management Equipment / Operations
- Bulk and Unit Material Handling / Distribution Systems
- Mr. O’Brien provides complete Administration of Design and Construction Services, including Contract Negotiation, Schematic Design, Design Development, Contract Documents, Contract Specifications, Bid Review, Shop Drawing Review, and Construction Administration for Logistical functions
- Schuylkill Yards East and West Towers, Philadelphia, PA – Provided analysis and design for Material and Waste Management departments, equipment, and operations.
- Water Street Tampa Development, Tampa, FL – Provided analysis and design for Material and Waste Management departments, equipment, and operations.
- Evergreen Health, Kirkland, WA – Performed Material Management transport and operations study.
- Back Bay South end Gateway, Boston, MA – Provided analysis and design for Material and Waste Management departments, equipment, and operations.