Al Teska, Consultant, began working for Lerch Bates in 2020 and is currently working in the Lerch Bates Atlanta office providing façade access analysis, design, and inspections. Previously, Al worked for Applied Technical Services as Principal Consultant in multiple offices in the Southeast.
Areas of Expertise
- 25+ years’ experience in façade access industry. Experience includes inspection, design, testing,
installation, and certification of various façade access equipment.
- Performed inspections in accordance with OSHA 1910.66 & 1910.27 on over 600 buildings both domestically
and internationally. Expert in applicable OSHA code.
- Managed and performed testing of façade access equipment in accordance with OSHA 1910.66,
- ANSI/IWCA I-14.1, and ANSI/ASME A-120.1 on over 300 buildings domestically. Created testing
procedures and provided certification.
- Designed and procured façade access systems for over 300 construction projects, both domestically and
- Designed, tested, and certified Building Maintenance to provide platform access on 1000+ buildings.
Related experience (Partial list)
- One World Trade Center, New York, NY
- Conrad Hotel, Washington, DC
- Hudson Yards, New York, NY
- 140 Broadway, New York, NY
- 300 North LaSalle, Chicago, IL
- 333 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
- Riverpoint Tower, Chicago, IL
- Northwestern Mutual Campus, Milwaukee, WI
- One and 2 Shell, Houston, TX
- 700 Louisiana, Houston, TX
- ExxonMobil Campus, Houston, TX
- 1100 Louisiana, Houston, TX
- Project ION, Houston, TX
- 1800 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
- 1180 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA
- W Hotel, Atlanta, GA
- Coca-Cola North Avenue Tower, Atlanta, GA
- 1 Dalton, Boston, MA